At Slide, the artistry isn’t restricted to the stage. Concept Dining is a signature of the venue, with menus designed to complement the stunning performances, an immersive experience that transports audiences to another world, offering a seamless fusion of food and entertainment.
“If food be the music of love, play on at Slide. Classic, yet unobvious, daring and always imaginative. Chef blends fresh seasonal produce together with a certain cheeky style…quite mellifluously. A truly gastronomic and histrionic experience. European theatre is most definitely alive and well and living within the pages of Slides’ delectable menu, that in itself deserves a standing ovation.”
-Scott Winter Executive Producer, Best Restaurants of Australia
ALLERGIES AND DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
We are happy to accommodate food allergies and dietary requirements, including vegetarians and vegans. In some cases (degustation or banquet) a 2-3 course meal may need to be served if the allergy is complex, or a combination of multiple ingredients.
Please let us know at least 7 working days before the event as we can’t change the menu on the night of the performance.
At Slide we cater for:
- Gluten-free (GF): Free of wheat and wheat flour, barley, oat and rye-based sauces, breads, cakes, pastas, biscuits, pastries, soups, sausages, farinaceous, gravy and stock cubes
- Vegetarian (v): Free of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish
- Dairy-free: Free of milk, butter, cheese, yogurt, ice cream and creams
- Pregnant: Free of raw seafood, liver products, cheeses with a white ‘mouldy’ rind, blue-veined cheeses and uncooked ricotta, raw or uncooked meat, poultry and eggs
- Seafood-free: Free of fish and shellfish, fish based sauces
- Vegan (V): Free of meat, poultry, fish and seafood, dairy, animal fats and honey
For a combination of multiple allergies please call Box Office on (02) 8915 1899 Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm. Please discuss any specific needs with the booking manager (i.e. allergies/intolerances) in detail.
While Slide endeavours to accommodate all dietary requirements and specific needs, we cannot completely guarantee allergy-free meals due to the potential traces of allergens in the working environment and supplied ingredients.